dodge van

Discussion in 'Towing, Vehicles, Maintenance and Repairs' started by Marceline, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Marceline

Marceline
    Expand Collapse

Hello! looking for shop recommendations online for our 2000 dodge van that we bought from a friend. Planning to upgrade most of its interior parts.
    Thanks for your help!

2. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard Marceline. Congrats on your recent purchase. Just an FYI, there are folks that frequent this Forum from all over North America and some in Europ[e and Austrailia. In order for us to be able to assist you better, it would help if you were to let us know where (city or at least State or Province) you hope to have srevices performed and perhaps a better idea of what interior parts you might be looking for.

I'm hoping to be able to help you out.

Darrell

BankShot likes this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

One place I start when looking for repair places is:

Rvservicereviews.com

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

-------------------------------------------------------
    We found our mobile RV service guy on this site many years ago and have been using him for all our smaller service problems. The site lists all the RV service companies by state and alphabetically within that state, plus what they work on and reviews on each one just like we have reviews on the fllip side on this forum. And each review gives a rating of the service performed on their RV. Highly recommended site and as Fitzjohnfan stated above, a real good site to start with when seeking repairs for your RV................

BankShot..............(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Forgot to mention that the site also lists the city each repair facility is located in which makes finding one in your immediate are easier and quicker. Hope this info helps you locate a place to get your repairs done.................

BankShot............(aka Terry)

6. Marceline

Marceline
    Expand Collapse

Hello! Sorry I wasn't able to open my acc after i posted this thread. I'm actually from US and just a quick update, we already bought parts. we changed seat covers, floor mats, light bulbs, and the hand drills.

Rollin Ollens likes this.
  7. openrange

openrange
    Expand Collapse

There are two Facebook groups that have a lot of guys who are very knowledgeable and answer questions without any snide remarks etc if you aren't very knowlegeable.