Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by repthewild, Nov 18, 2021.

1. repthewild

repthewild
    Expand Collapse

Hello all,

Wanted to introduce myself and hope to discover great campsites in the Southern California area and surrounding states. I have 3 beautiful daughters and love the fact that they enjoy exploring the outdoors as much as I do :)

Cheers!

repthewild (Jack)

2. Onemoretrail

Onemoretrail
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, repthewild. Always a bonus when your family enjoy the great outdoors as much as yourself. Hope you find lots of great places to stay and can share your experiences at them with the rest of us here through your reviews.

3. repthewild

repthewild
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Onemoretrail!

4. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard repthewild. I think you have come to the right place. Our site has a wealth of information on Campgrounds and RV Parks all over North America. You can apply filters to your search in order to illiminate those parks that will not fit your wants and needs.

You are fortunate to be close to Southern California and nearby States. You will be able to enjoy the outdoors pretty much year round. There are those of us that live in northern climates so we must travel long distaances in order to enjoy mild winters.

As Onemoretrail mentioned, we hope you will add your reviews to the site so the rest of us can use you knowledge.

Darrell

5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi and welcome to the forum side of Campground Reviews. I'll just ditto what Onemoretrail and Rollin Ollens have said plus add that we do travel to So. Calif and Arizona quite often and can recommend several really nice places to stay at if you just ask nicely :D. So much to see and do in both areas, especially when you travel in an RV. Love to hear about parents and their children RVing together and enjoying family togetherness, a thing that sadly is lacking in a lot of families nowadays. Travel safe and I wish you a happy upcoming holiday season, at home or on the road...........

Regards, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

#5 BankShot, Nov 18, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2021
    mdcamping likes this.
  6. repthewild

repthewild
    Expand Collapse

Thanks everyone!
    Thanks Darrell, I keep telling people we pay premium over here for the weather :)

7. repthewild

repthewild
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Bankshot, I agree. I want to have my girls experience what I got to experience at their age. The original social media!

8. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the site! I always felt that camping with my family was the best time spent. Even if we were stuck in the RV during an extended rainstorm, we had fun playing board games, watching them play video games, or just talking.

mdcamping likes this.
  9. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Jack & family. Building memories is what camping is all about! :cool:
    Don't forget to post reviews and don't be shy about stopping in on the forum as were easy going here!

Mike

BankShot likes this.
  10. repthewild

repthewild
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Fitzjohnfan! :)

11. repthewild

repthewild
    Expand Collapse

Thanks Mike, good to be hear and will definitely take more photos of future trips for reviews (higher quality ones at least lol).

12. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Just noticed this thread started by reapthewild back in Nov as it was responded to by mriusnoah earlier this morning with two posts that only quoted part of one sentence of my first response back then. No other response in either one or a reason for the quote? Whatsa matta mariusnoah, cat got your tongue?:rolleyes: Anyway reapthewild, if you are looking for some RV parks and places to visit this summer by all means jump back in and let us know so a few of us familiar with that part of the state can give you a few recommendations that you may want to check out staying at and a few neat places to visit, etc. Sometimes a thread gets buried over time and that may be what happened to this one but not to worry, if you are still looking for some new or additional places to check out give us a holler..........:D

Regards, BankShot...........(aka Terry)

#12 BankShot, Jun 13, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2022
    Paythebill likes this.