Memphis To Chattanooga

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by jperera, Jan 20, 2008.

1. jperera

jperera
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(zingy @ Mar 5 2008, 06:04 PM) [snapback]10564[/snapback]

If in the Chattanooga area, the Holiday Trav-L Park is great, and just off Highway 17.

I've been in Nashville a few times, but not in our motorhome. I LOVE Nashville! The downtown area has bars up and down a couple streets, I think on Broadway, and some fantastic live country, bluegrass, and rock bars there even in the afternoons! Fun!

Thanks zingy. I will check out the park. We've been to Nashville once before, but it was a long time ago with children. We will be able to visit different places - like bars with good music this time. We are looking forward to it.

2. wildwood

wildwood
    Expand Collapse

Hello,

I may be late on this, but I live just out of memphis, and the way we always go is through nashvile. Its the best way. We have been there a few times.

I was wondering if you were from memphis, or just traveling through.

3. jperera

jperera
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(wildwood @ Mar 7 2008, 11:52 PM) [snapback]10592[/snapback]

Hello,

I may be late on this, but I live just out of memphis, and the way we always go is through nashvile. Its the best way. We have been there a few times.

I was wondering if you were from memphis, or just traveling through.

We are just traveling through. We have picked a tough year to take an extended trip in our RV from No Ca to several of the southeastern states. We wanted to do this about 3 years ago and couldn't. Now we will suffer the very high diesel prices but if we don't do it now, we may not ever do it. If it becomes too expensive, we will have to cut our trip short and come home. We leave next month.