Rv Parks In Los Angeles Area

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by mwaussie, Dec 19, 2008.

1. mwaussie

mwaussie
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I'm looking for an rv park in or near the l.a. area. I'd like one that isn't just a parking lot and has a dog walk area. Thanks. Miriam

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I checked, and this site does not have a listing for Los Angeles proper. Most of the RV parks in the LA area are listed under a nearby city, such as Long Beach, Anaheim, Orange, etc. Pick a city close to where you want to stay, and try it for listings. Also after you pick a city and get the listings for it, look on the right side of the page and there will be a list of other cities in the area that have RV parks. Then if you read the reviews for the parks you will get an idea of what each one is like--wooded, cement parking lot, and lots of other characteristics. Also many people mention whether or not there is dog walk. This should help you find a park to your liking.

3. campingandtravels.blogspot.com

Hi,
    We were there in November - stayed at the Anaheim RV Park - had a dog walking area- we were very please with the park. You can check out their reviews on this site, and we have info on our travel blog as well: campingandtravels.blogspot.com.

Happy Travels!
    Suzanne

4. RL36

RL36
    Expand Collapse

B) Check out the Malibu Beach RV Park. Really beautiful views of the ocean and a good lacation to get to most of the LA area . Around $35 a day. Cant beat that for the location. Have fun, enjoy....... B)

5. cheerfulkim

cheerfulkim
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(RL36 @ Dec 23 2008, 10:26 AM) [snapback]14601[/snapback]

B) Check out the Malibu Beach RV Park. Really beautiful views of the ocean and a good lacation to get to most of the LA area . Around $35 a day. Cant beat that for the location. Have fun, enjoy....... B)

I think that price goes up considerably the closer you get to the summer months!

6. Alessandro

Alessandro
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(cheerfulkim @ Dec 28 2008, 09:18 PM) [snapback]14644[/snapback]

I think that price goes up considerably the closer you get to the summer months!

We payed USD 100 in July 2010 for a MH + full hookup