Rv Parks Cable Tv System Now Alalog Or Digital??

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by John Blue, Jun 16, 2010.

1. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

This is for all the campground owners and Hi-Tec people we have here. The old analog TV's will soon be gone to the recycle bin. All RV parks for years now has been analog TV on parks cable system. Now we all will be changing over to DTV sets. DTV sets will not receive analog only digital. Have the cable companies come up with a plan to address this item yet? I have been looking to see if anyone has opened up this topic but have not found anything yet.

2. bjma

bjma
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(John Blue @ Jun 16 2010, 09:18 AM) [snapback]22567[/snapback]

This is for all the campground owners and Hi-Tec people we have here. The old analog TV's will soon be gone to the recycle bin. All RV parks for years now has been analog TV on parks cable system. Now we all will be changing over to DTV sets. DTV sets will not receive analog only digital. Have the cable companies come up with a plan to address this item yet? I have been looking to see if anyone has opened up this topic but have not found anything yet.

I get some of the trade magazines, and I have not read where cable services will be converting to ATSC anytime soon.

3. DXSMac

DXSMac
    Expand Collapse

Last I knew.... Cable companies were not a problem, you would still get your TV. That has changed? Hmm..... no wonder t he cable company sent me a special box (for the analog TV I have at home).

JJ