Outdoor Patio Rugs

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by witherig, Aug 6, 2010.

1. witherig

witherig
    Expand Collapse

looking for a outdoor rug for patio under the awning. easy to sweep off and weather resistant.
    tired of the green grass carpet you get a home depot would really like to dressup the outside.
    any suggerstions would really be helpful. not really crazy about the ones camping world has.

2. bjma

bjma
    Expand Collapse

we bought one of those woven mats things at a rally. it has been pretty good so far.

It is so-called two sided, one side dark weave, the other a light weave. You can turn it with either side up.

The nice thing about this, iwhen it gets dirty, just hose it down, or sweep it off.

3. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

We picked up a woven ground mat at Walmart. I think it was around $40. Haven't used it yet, so I can't testify to its durability, though.

4. MaineDon

MaineDon
    Expand Collapse

We bought a nice, decorative, patio mat at Lowes last year. It was half the price of those offered by Camping World. We were on the road for 3 months and used it nearly every day and it held up just fine.

5. tabman4113

tabman4113
    Expand Collapse

My wife and I just shopped for one and I spent a week scouring the web, catalogs and local stores (probably used more gas than I saved but that's life). The best deal we could find was at Walmart about $55 for a 9 x 12' - not all stores have them in stock and colors vary from store to store. You will typically find them near the tents or in the RV parts area. My mother in law who is also a long time camper has had the same patio mat for 3 years and still looks like new. We just used our last week and I cant believe I waited so long to get one. Folds up easy but still lays flat. sweeps off so very easy. water runs right through it. If you are looking for something a bit more stylish and dont mind spending more check out www.patiomats.com

6. A.E.Michell

A.E.Michell
    Expand Collapse

Hi! Check out this website...rvcustomwinshields.com. They have many nice products and are in central Fl. We have 2 of their rugs and love them.

7. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

We bit the bullet in98 and bought a rug from Campers World. Paid about 100 bucks, back then. It is a woven plastic or vinyl rug that lets sand,dirt and water through. Almost matches are awning. Still no problems with it.

8. acenorm

acenorm
    Expand Collapse

Good deals on Ebay with free shipping. Ebay

Best Regards,
    Norm