Topsail, Grayton Beach, Or Henderson Beach State Pks

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by CanAmFam, Aug 17, 2010.

1. CanAmFam

CanAmFam
    Expand Collapse

We are looking at this area for a Spring Break trip with our kids (nine and eleven). We have a 39' Class A RV. I know that we will take some side trips into Destin and the area for kid fun and restaurants. Which park would everyone suggest for our home base for a week? We want to spend time on the beach and in the resort areas.

Thanks in advance for your help!

2. A.E.Michell

A.E.Michell
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(CanAmFam @ Aug 17 2010, 02:03 PM) [snapback]23584[/snapback]

We are looking at this area for a Spring Break trip with our kids (nine and eleven). We have a 39' Class A RV. I know that we will take some side trips into Destin and the area for kid fun and restaurants. Which park would everyone suggest for our home base for a week? We want to spend time on the beach and in the resort areas.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi! Been to Topsail and it is really nice and children seem to love it. It will be no problem with your RV size either..plenty of room. The sites fill up quickly and we like A loop the best. Check out the reviews and note it is a bike,walk or tram ride to the beach. Also for your parents check out Sun N Fun in Sarasota or The Great Outdoors in Titusville...both are active all winter long but reservations are almsot mandatory. Happy Travels to all.

3. chickenpants

chickenpants
    Expand Collapse

Topsail is the choice by far, you can't go wrong. If you are planning on going next spring then you should reserve your spot now!

4. AZCrabgrass

AZCrabgrass
    Expand Collapse

Topsail is a great park where we have stayed several times. Believe you will find it meets your needs very well. It does seem to me to be more suitable for seniors than for young families. However, the beach is great and that is certainly a family thing.