Your Brag Map

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by rv1, May 22, 2011.

1. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

anyone know the link for the brag map by your name? I got some states to shade in and forgot the link to update.

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

3. rv1

rv1
    Expand Collapse

4. MelindaK

MelindaK
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(rv1 @ May 22 2011, 06:26 PM) [snapback]26174[/snapback]

Thank You

Do you only mark states where you camp or do you include the states you drive thru?

5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

QUOTE(MelindaK @ Jun 17 2011, 01:14 AM) [snapback]26501[/snapback]

Do you only mark states where you camp or do you include the states you drive thru?

I mark states where we've camped in, but there's no rules so you can do what ever you want. B)

Mike

6. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

We just got our 48th st (SD) and I am posting it again to see my map. TADA

7. RV Camper1

RV Camper1
    Expand Collapse

I don't use one because one of the rules for them is that once all states have been filled in you must return home and stop travel!

8. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

We have done many of them multiple times and are considering doing the Canadian provinces next summer. I am waiting on HI until they build the causeway.

9. fpullanosr

fpullanosr
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lindsay Richards @ Jun 19 2011, 11:32 AM) [snapback]26526[/snapback]

We just got our 48th st (SD) and I am posting it again to see my map. TADA

Kirk, Guess you don't get it! Always avoid going into one state so the map doesn't get filled and you can stay on the road.

We have continually missed Rhode Island because when I approach the state and start to decelerate and down shift, by the time my brakes stop me.....I'm in Massachusetts!

10. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

We concrete boon docked there. It was really nice. They have a mansion walk down on the water where a lot of robber barions had houses. We had a very strange thing happen there. We went into this place to have dinner and were treated very nicely. Had a couple of beers (or wine) and lot of snacks. After about a hour a man starts hitting a glass with a spoon to get everybody's attention and starts talking about what a great year they had had. It was an insurance company party and we didn't know. We went out the back door. Providence is very pretty. Several museums there too.

11. chowhound

chowhound
    Expand Collapse

LOL You didn't notice everyones name tags? You just thoght they were a very friendly bunch. priceless story.

12. nedmtnman

nedmtnman
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(fpullanosr @ Jun 19 2011, 02:01 PM) [snapback]26534[/snapback]

Kirk, Guess you don't get it! Always avoid going into one state so the map doesn't get filled and you can stay on the road.

We have continually missed Rhode Island because when I approach the state and start to decelerate and down shift, by the time my brakes stop me.....I'm in Massachusetts!

LOL... we have left North Dakota. A few years ago we were up that way and asked several people what there was to see in ND. They would get this blank stare and then say "Well, there's Fargo."

I have since learned about Teddy Roosevelt National Park.

13. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

We felt North Dakota was a very interesting state. We went along the upper and then down to the lower. We spent about a week there. My wife ate so many buffalo burgers, she started to get a hump on her back.

14. Meyer Camping

Meyer Camping
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lindsay Richards @ Jul 23 2011, 11:30 AM) [snapback]26900[/snapback]

We felt North Dakota was a very interesting state. We went along the upper and then down to the lower. We spent about a week there. My wife ate so many buffalo burgers, she started to get a hump on her back.

You see, Lindsay, that is where you have it better than I do (probably the only one :rolleyes: ) but if I had made a comment like that I would be wondering where I would be sleeping tonight. It sure would not be in my travel trailer :D !!!

15. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

I can say this because I ate a lot of buffalo burgers too and she complained of the hair on my back. I was hoping for horny.

16. Meyer Camping

Meyer Camping
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lindsay Richards @ Jul 23 2011, 09:12 PM) [snapback]26906[/snapback]

I can say this because I ate a lot of buffalo burgers too and she complained of the hair on my back. I was hoping for horny.

I think that may very well be a typical hope for me as well (with my wife, not yours) though it helps to keep Advil in the bedroom. I must say that the presence of my 13 and 17 year old daughters is a bigger hindrance.