Buy A Rv Camping Property Contract Or Not

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by clogginglady, Jun 2, 2011.

1. clogginglady

clogginglady
    Expand Collapse

I am not sure I am doing this right, this is my first time in a blog or review talk ?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Clogging Lady,

Sorry, but you did not do this quite right. Since you've alrealy started a topic, what you need to do now is just click on the "add reply" button below and then post your question in the box provided. When you are finished, click the "add reply" button at the bottom of the form.

PS Welcome to the forum. We'll get you doing things right in no time.

3. Frank Henn

Frank Henn
    Expand Collapse

We are members of that group, but only have joined for the five year plan. so far as time share goes it has been sucessful for us we have stayed in all but four of their properties and have been please. The neat thing if I call for a reservation around a holiday I have all ways been able to get in. We will stay at another of the two that we have not stayed at. We highly enjoyed the one in Glen Rose and the area around it. All so enjoy the one near Texarkana (Millwood landing) have not been to the Oklahoma ones yet the hook up have all ways worked and the staff very professional and friendly Keep in mine this is a type of time share. They generally sell another camping plan with it we drop oours C2C because there were none near us, and the one we stayed at left a lot to be desired. I understand they are now selling ROD which seems to be at a higher standard. Feel free to PM me if need be