All Seasons Rv Park, Clermont Fl

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Donbren, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Donbren

Donbren
    Expand Collapse

This might seem like a strange topic description but I have been attempting to get some info about this park. I have seen reviews as recent as 2010 so I know it must be somewhere. I knew of an All Seasons membership park that was leveled over 7 years ago for condos but the deal must have folded because that area is just an open field next to the fire station on the west side of Rt. 27. I looked on the map and it indicates a parking lot, maybe Walmart or Lowes, not certain. I tried their website which is not active and their phone is not operating either. I only know of a Thousand Trails Park that is in the vicinity and am wondering if this might be the All Seasons also. Would appreciate any info available, thanks in advance, Don.

2. FranznHilga

FranznHilga
    Expand Collapse

Hi Don!

I was in that area this past summer. There is a Thousand Trails park two miles north of the intersection of Hwy 27 & Hwy 192. We stayed at Citrus Valley, an Eilte Resorts property. It is newer and located another 1/2 mile north of the Thousand Trails. While we were at Citrus Valley people were coming over from the Thousand Trails claiming it was getting expensive and was not that nice. We didn't check it out so I can't say either way. The Walmart and Lowes are just south of both these parks. If you stay at Citrus Valley there is a brand new Publix right outside the park. We walked over when we needed groceries.

Hope that helps!