My Apologies

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Wink, Dec 9, 2012.

1. Wink

Wink
    Expand Collapse

My apologies to what ever admin. that reviewed my last camp ground. I will learn some day not to post when I am tired and half a sleep. My reply was uncalled for. Sorry. But what I said is true. English was not my good subject. :( H.W.B.

2. John Blue

John Blue
    Expand Collapse

Rest up and then rewrite the review. We are open for business here all the time, not a problem. :)

3. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

Under very similar physical conditions, I once made a not-so-kind post to another website forum where I insulted a specific group of my fellow RVers. I later ate some humble pie and apologized. I came away with the same learned lesson that you mentioned. I am sure the Admin person appreciates your honesty and as I read your review in the forum postings, I think it is one that when corrected as requested would be very, very helpful to others.

4. FosterImposters

FosterImposters
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Wink @ Dec 9 2012, 10:27 AM) [snapback]32110[/snapback]

My apologies to what ever admin. that reviewed my last camp ground. I will learn some day not to post when I am tired and half a sleep. My reply was uncalled for. Sorry. But what I said is true. English was not my good subject. :( H.W.B.

What a sweet reply!
    B)