Reviews With Red Borders And Users With No Other Reviews

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Snidely Whiplash, Feb 16, 2013.

1. Snidely Whiplash

Snidely Whiplash
    Expand Collapse

When looking at reviews for a park:

1 - I notice one review has a red border around it. Should I assume that is the one most recently posted?

2 - Most reviews have a line that reads "The user that posted this review has XX other reviews online. Click here to see them." Sometimes the above mentioned red bordered review doesnt have this line. Does that mean its from a new reviewer with no other reviews?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

QUOTE(Sterner @ Feb 16 2013, 12:46 PM) [snapback]32633[/snapback]

When looking at reviews for a park:

1 - I notice one review has a red border around it. Should I assume that is the one most recently posted?

2 - Most reviews have a line that reads "The user that posted this review has XX other reviews online. Click here to see them." Sometimes the above mentioned red bordered review doesnt have this line. Does that mean its from a new reviewer with no other reviews?

1. Yes, but keep in mind the key word here is “posted.” Sometimes the newest “posting” is not always the most recent date of stay.

2. Sort of. The way this can happen is when a new reviewer submits his 3 required reviews, but only one of them is acceptable for posting. Two of the reviews are deferred leaving only one posted, so at that point he has no other reviews. This is not connected to the red box. If the reviewer never submits any other reviews, there will still be no message at the bottom even though the red box is long gone.