How Do I Correct Information On A Park?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Fixn2gocamp, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Fixn2gocamp

Fixn2gocamp
    Expand Collapse

How do i submit information on a park for correction? I don't want to review the park yet, because I haven't stayed there. However, when I called them for a reservation, I mentioned the lack of a website, the manager said, well, yes, we have a website...and proceeded to give me the correct URL address. The one the site takes you to a generic listing.

Is there a way to submit this correction without doing a review yet? ;)

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

You can either post the information here or you can send me a personal message (PM) through the system. Just click on my username and then look for "Send a Personal Message" in the right column and click on it.

3. Fixn2gocamp

Fixn2gocamp
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for your response. Under, Texas, Big Spring, there is an RV park, Whip In RV Park.... when you click the website link, it takes you to a generic listing. Their correct address is www.whipinrvpark.com I told the manager today when I made my reservation I would try and get it corrected for her...so I appreciate the help!! She had heard of campgroundreviews.com but said she didn't know how to get it corrected. :D

This is such a GREAT resource!!

Richard and Samme Buck

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I'm not sure why we did not have a correct website for this park, but it is fixed now. Thank you for calling it to our attention.