Luxury High End Florida Rv Parks

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by BecEG, Dec 9, 2013.

1. BecEG

BecEG
    Expand Collapse

We plan to do repeat visits to Bluewater Key for a week and Disney's RV Campground for a week. We have one more week that we are looking for a high end luxury RV Park in Florida. Any recommendations?

We have already been to Destin, Sarasota, & Ft. Myers and would like to explore something new.

Thanks in advance!

2. kcmoedoe

kcmoedoe
    Expand Collapse

There are three or four great parks near Naples. Outdoor Resorts on chokoloskee Island, Pelican Bay and Signature resorts closer to Naples and a couple of others who names escape me.

3. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(BecEG @ Dec 9 2013, 03:34 PM) [snapback]35398[/snapback]

We plan to do repeat visits to Bluewater Key for a week and Disney's RV Campground for a week. We have one more week that we are looking for a high end luxury RV Park in Florida. Any recommendations?

We have already been to Destin, Sarasota, & Ft. Myers and would like to explore something new.

Thanks in advance!

The Great Outdoors RV and Golf Resort in Titusville looks pretty nice. I'm pretty sure they rent out spaces for the owners.

4. golfnut788

golfnut788
    Expand Collapse

Pelican Lake RV resort is by far the nicest resort I've stayed at. Get a Lake view site and you won't be sorry. I used Sue Rolos at pelicanlakesales.com who lives there and is an independent realtor for both sales and rentals. I just left there and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I counted 34 Prevosts.

5. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

Crystal Lake RV Resort in Naples is pretty fancy. We stayed there for a month a couple of years ago. It's an ownership place and many of the sites are occupied by park models, but there were plenty of rental sites available. Those kinds of places aren't our cup of tea and there seemed to be a large division between owners and renters and between park model people and RVers. But I think those sorts of problems are common to many places.

6. LeClair's

LeClair's
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(BecEG @ Dec 9 2013, 02:34 PM) [snapback]35398[/snapback]

Thanks in advance!

7. LeClair's

LeClair's
    Expand Collapse

Did you find any place to spend your 3rd week? We're running into problems because we have 3 dogs, even though 2 of them are under 5 lbs. We stayed at Pelican Lake as well, nice but couldn't walk our 3 dogs together and we felt we were treated like outsiders since most of these people either own or rent for the season and all know one another. We're currently at a place in Ft. Myers that's a bit too rough for our taste, leaving tomorrow with no place to go other than to return to Lazy Days in Tampa that we liked very much! Any suggestions would be appreciated.