Is There A "my Reviews" Selection ?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by JohnBoyToo, May 29, 2014.

1. JohnBoyToo

JohnBoyToo
    Expand Collapse

One of my reviews was deferred and I am trying to go back into update it, but not sure which one nor is it visible to me :)

Might be a nice feature to allow a simple report to display those reviews for the username of the person requesting it.

Thanks for considering...

2. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Use the contact us button and write to the managers and they can give you the information you need.

3. Traveling man

Traveling man
    Expand Collapse

If you are just looking all your reviews in one place, and don't need to edit, just use the search campground button to locate one of the campgrounds you have recently stayed at or that doesn't get a lot of visitors. On your review click on "this user has ## reviews" and it will give you all of your reviews in one spot. When you travel a lot this is a handy way of remembering the name of a campground you have stayed at when you are returning to the area. It's interesting to look at campgrounds that you reviewed years ago and haven't stayed at since. Sometimes you can see average ratings slip a little more each year or a sudden huge jump in ratings a year or two later, usually with the comments "new owners". I usually am willing to give a park a second chance if I see they have or are really trying to turn things around.

4. JohnBoyToo

JohnBoyToo
    Expand Collapse

AH, 7 years after I asked for 'My reviews' option, I find it :)
    Either I'm smarter, or it's a feature you added - good thing either way :)

mdcamping likes this.
  5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I believe CGR has done 2 significant updates since then, A "reviewer home page" it is a good feature that allows us reviewers to brag about our adventures, also helps promote this site! But most importantly (for me at least) provides a tool for me to check the credibility of the reviews posted to a campground/Rvpark that I may be considering staying at. :cool: :)

Mike

JohnBoyToo likes this.