Has Anyone Stayed At Williamette Wine Ctry Rv Park In Oregon?

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by loves to camp w/dogs, Jun 8, 2014.

1. loves to camp w/dogs

loves to camp w/dogs
    Expand Collapse

This is near McMinnville Oregon & I don't see any reviews for it. I did find 10's on Good Sam site, but just wondering has anyone stayed there? We are leaving in July & visiting friends in McMinnville-I just read a review about Olde Stone Village with pet weight restrictions totaling 50 lbs...we are over 100 with a Greyhound & an Afghan Hound.....bummer!

2. loves to camp w/dogs

loves to camp w/dogs
    Expand Collapse

Never mind, found it in Dayton, Oregon.....thanks

3. A.E.Michell

A.E.Michell
    Expand Collapse

We are in Old Stone Village right now and there are some large dogs in an RV. They weigh more than stated.. Perhaps call them with any question. Nobody asked me what my dog weighs.

4. loves to camp w/dogs

loves to camp w/dogs
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(A.E.Michell @ Jun 13 2014, 05:33 PM) [snapback]36936[/snapback]

We are in Old Stone Village right now and there are some large dogs in an RV. They weigh more than stated.. Perhaps call them with any question. Nobody asked me what my dog weighs.

Thank you, I did call them & they were just fine taking our two big dogs (it never hurts to ask), we made reservations for mid-July....hope it's nice like the staff!

5. A.E.Michell

A.E.Michell
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(loves to camp w/dogs @ Jun 18 2014, 04:28 PM) [snapback]36977[/snapback]

Thank you, I did call them & they were just fine taking our two big dogs (it never hurts to ask), we made reservations for mid-July....hope it's nice like the staff!

Glad to answer you and you got good news. I think you will like the park and the area. :)