Reviewed Wrong Campground

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Luvtheroad, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

I reviewed the wrong campground. I realized it immediately and sent a request to have it either switched over to the right one or deleted. After a few days, it was still up. I then reviewed the right campground and sent another request to have the wrong review deleted. So far, the wrong one is still in. Maybe I'm contacting the wrong person....who do I send the request to?

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

At this time I cannot find a message from you anywhere in our system. Who did you send the request to? In other words, did you click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of each page? or did you send the webmaster an email? or what? Please be as specific as you can. Also it would help if we knew the names of the 2 parks involved. If you do not wish to post that here, you can send me a personal message, and we will try to find out what happened.

3. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Jul 16 2014, 09:15 PM) [snapback]37314[/snapback]

At this time I cannot find a message from you anywhere in our system. Who did you send the request to? In other words, did you click on the Contact Us button at the bottom of each page? or did you send the webmaster an email? or what? Please be as specific as you can. Also it would help if we knew the names of the 2 parks involved. If you do not wish to post that here, you can send me a personal message, and we will try to find out what happened.

Thanks, Tex, that did the trick and the erroneous review is gone. I swear on my grey tank gauge that I will be extra careful from now on to make sure I've clicked on the right park!

4. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

5. RV Camper1

RV Camper1
    Expand Collapse

Stuff Happens!