Rv Park Reviews Website

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by elfforty, Aug 15, 2014.

1. elfforty

elfforty
    Expand Collapse

I use this website a lot when planning a trip and recently used it while on a trip to help us find good RV park options along the way. I wish more people would post more current reviews.

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

QUOTE(elfforty @ Aug 15 2014, 06:25 PM) [snapback]37715[/snapback]

I use this website a lot when planning a trip and recently used it while on a trip to help us find good RV park options along the way. I wish more people would post more current reviews.

Hi and welcome to the forum!

215K reviews and counting! :D

yup, I would like to see more reviews on some of the smaller mom & pop campgrounds. but my guess they survive more from local money that doesn't travel as much or have a need for a review website like this.

Mike

3. Florida Native

Florida Native
    Expand Collapse

I don't think the reviews are removed, they are just in chronological order. You can scroll through them to the beginning. It is up to us, the users, to post the reviews and the website just puts them in order and makes them easier to find. I have posted over 100 reviews, but have visited many more campground. I have only had a first review several times and we look for the out of the way places.

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Trust me; there are tons of new reviews being submitted. They just may not be for the park you are interested in.

5. ldr1992

ldr1992
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Lindsay Richards @ Aug 17 2014, 03:11 PM) [snapback]37738[/snapback]

I don't think the reviews are removed, they are just in chronological order. You can scroll through them to the beginning. It is up to us, the users, to post the reviews and the website just puts them in order and makes them easier to find. I have posted over 100 reviews, but have visited many more campground. I have only had a first review several times and we look for the out of the way places.

I get my RV Reviews update daily on twitter and come here to read them. I don't know how they pick and choose which ones to tweet, but it brings me back to this site daily.

6. nedmtnman

nedmtnman
    Expand Collapse

When we were fulltiming I added reviews if they weren't in the site. This site will, only work if WE and I mean US add to it. I unfortunately am off the road due to heath reasons but I look in here every day. This site was a big part of my trip planning.