How Do I Correct The “view On Mapâ€￾ When Submitting A Review?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Jim22, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Jim22

Jim22
    Expand Collapse

I am preparing to submit a review for the Harris Street RV Park in Kilgore, TX, and want to correct the existing View on Map image. The RV Park is a difficult place to find. Online information is incorrect. I arrived on a Sunday afternoon, and city hall was closed (It is in a very large city park and I had a city hall phone number). The night line connected me to the police station, and they gave me incorrect information. Some people walking in the park gave me directions.

It is a very attractive RV park, and needs an updated review.
    Jim

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

I looked at the park's map and moved the pin to what seems to be the correct place. If it is not correct, please let us know.

Also to answer your question about how you can correct pin locations; members cannot make changes to pin locations once the location has been verified (although it could still be incorrect). So the best way to get a pin corrected is to report it here in the forum or to the help desk by clicking on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each page.

3. Jim22

Jim22
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(Texasrvers @ Nov 11 2014, 11:08 AM) [snapback]38953[/snapback]

I looked at the park's map and moved the pin to what seems to be the correct place. If it is not correct, please let us know.

Also to answer your question about how you can correct pin locations; members cannot make changes to pin locations once the location has been verified (although it could still be incorrect). So the best way to get a pin corrected is to report it here in the forum or to the help desk by clicking on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of each page.

Thanks for the info. The new pin location is fine.
    Jim