New Members

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by The Stephens, Mar 18, 2015.

1. The Stephens

The Stephens
    Expand Collapse

Hi Ya'll,
    We are new to this site and hope we can make some contributions. We are going to retire in a few. We had a small TT and just purchased a 2014 Dodge Ram 3500 Longhorn and 2015 Columbus 320RS 5th Wheel to replace it. We enjoy camping and traveling as time permits right now but hope to do a lot more. All of our kids are grown and out on their own but we have two babies Conrad and Katie both Boxer mixed and both are rescue dogs and they also enjoy traveling and camping. We just finished our maiden trip with our units which lasted a week traveled about 1400 miles through 4 states and 4 campgrounds which we submitted reviews. Hope to meet some of you out on the road someday, until then Safe travels and Happy camping.

Mike & Patty

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum and to RV Park Reviews! I'm sure you'll find a lot of "kindred spirits" here that are more than willing to share their experiences.

3. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

Welcome!!! Keep checking here and you will learn lots about different types of parks. Post reviews on the parks you visit to help others know about them. Remember to post on the good and the bad ones. Many people I know only want to give reviews on the ones they had a problem with and forget about praising the good ones. Have fun RV'ing!

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Mike & Patty welcome to the forum, like your new rig!

Mike

5. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

On behalf of the RVPR admin staff, I'll add my welcome to the site. We welcome your involvement in our forum and we especially will welcome your reviews.

6. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Congratulation on the new truck and 5th wheel. You will find a wealth of knowledge on this site so don't shy away from asking questions and sharing your reviews.