Where's the fall weather?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by mdcamping, Sep 9, 2015.

1. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Okay, we have been up at the cape since Sunday (Atlantic Oaks Campground) and this has got to be one of the hottest September camping trips we have taken. Now don't get me wrong if this was July I would almost expect this but... the humidity & temps reminds me of weather from Florida! Just trying to stay cool at the beaches! :cool:

Mike

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey Mike - - - Haul your RV out here to California and we'll show you some really hot and dry weather ;). Haven't had a drop of rain in over two months now up here in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Humidity today was only 4%.............. :eek:. But you go ahead and enjoy your "warm" weather and high humidity back there. We are heading north up around Redding shortly and will be sitting by a river sipping whatever liquid libations suit the particular time of day or evening.... :D

Regards, Terry

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

What weird weather! We're just a bit cooler here in Texas. Now understand that means 89 instead of 100, but still it's not as hot as usual for this time of year.

4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

It's 59 deg F here in Port Huron, MI this morning. It does have that fall 'nip' to it! :)

5. Tom

Tom
    Expand Collapse

We've got rain for the next day or two (finally! Connecticut is dry), and hopefully that will "break" the heat and we'll be heading into the best season in New England.