Seasonal Campers/Park Models

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by KenRobinson, Jan 7, 2016.

1. KenRobinson

KenRobinson
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum.

I am interested in RV parks that are fantastic for seasonal camping with park models or 5th wheel in Texas or New Mexico.

Ideally, I'm looking for amazing RV parks that are great for the family to stay for large periods of spring/summer and come back year after year.

Any recommendations?

Ken

2. Luvtheroad

Luvtheroad
    Expand Collapse

Check out Circle B RV Park in Ruidoso, NM. I've always wanted to go back.

3. KenRobinson

KenRobinson
    Expand Collapse

Thank you Luvtheroad. Any other suggestions from readers?

4. Jack B

Jack B
    Expand Collapse

Not exactly a rousing reply, huh. I thought I'd wait to offer something, but here goes. If you'll forgive me, I don't think your intent is clear. Are you looking to permanently place a vacation structure in an RV Park? Park Model says permanent.
    You are talking about a membership park or a resort where you buy your lot. They are out there, in fact many are also dealers for Park Models and large trailers. No delivery expense.
    This is a forum of traveling RV'ers, and though we have probably seen these parks, or at least their ads, we haven't paid much attention. They are not our style.
    This past summer my wife and I stayed at seventeen different RV parks in our travels. This is far different than the summer you are planning. We stay in Texas for the winter.
    That said, I would suggest the area of the Hill Country to the West of San Antonio.
    San Antonio is a great city with lots to do for all ages, and this area of Texas is fantastic. I would suggest you check the following four counties in Google always using RV Resort and maybe membership. Kendall, Kerr, Bandera, and Medina counties all ring San Antonio and are beautiful country they have the kind of locations you are looking for. Good Luck.

FosterImposters likes this.