The danger of "too" cute reviews

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Jack B, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Jack B

Jack B
    Expand Collapse

This is old but worth reading, and noting the hazards of bad RV Parks.

Date of Stay: December, 2012 - $24.00
    Overall Rating: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

First the bad because it far outweighs everything else. Bathrooms and showers should be condemned! Some work has been done on them but in four years only 'some' which amounts to some half installed tile, has been done. Everything here is dirty and needs a general scrubbing or demolition. Access is over a side road off a side road off a side road. The access road is used by the U.S. Army to test their new tanks and for practice IUD demolitions. Your roof air will shake loose if you drive more than 5 mph. Electricity is a little iffy so don't use too much. Wi-Fi is a joke at $ 5.00 per day. Ridiculous at best. There are no amenities so it is very quite because you are in the middle of nowhere. The good, cheap rate and the owners are super nice. We camped at Coushatte Recreation Ranch in a Motorhome.

Practice "IUD demolitions" sounds terminal and worth avoiding. Reviewing a Park as entertainment rarely seems to hit the mark except for the most creative writer.

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

To make that review worse, I suspect the writer meant "IED", an Improvised Explosive Device, not "IUD", an IntraUterine Device used for birth control.

ortracker and HappiestCamper like this.
  3. Jack B

Jack B
    Expand Collapse

My point, what was meant as funny ends up as...WHAT!

4. Tallboy

Tallboy
    Expand Collapse

Quite? I think he/she means quiet. It amazes me on how many people get it wrong on reviews.

mikel likes this.