Hello from an Egger

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by littleleftie, Apr 23, 2016.

1. littleleftie

littleleftie
    Expand Collapse

Hi---We are new to this site and just returned from wintering in Florida. We travel proudly in our fiberglass egg trailer, 13', with no bathroom but a portapottie (which we didn't need to use). We stayed in a variety of campgrounds --private, municipal, state and federal. Lots of positives, not too many negative experiences, all in all.
    We are not difficult to please--just look for clean bath houses and a safe place to park.

2. KodiakHouse

KodiakHouse
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find RV Park Reviews to be an extremely valuable resource for finding potential landing spots on your trips. I sure do. Your demands are quite different from those of someone in a huge motorhome but many of the issues that you'll care about will be addressed by many of the folks posting reviews. Be sure to read the first-hand reports as well as glancing at the overall ratings. You didn't say where you're returning to, btw, but I would be interested in your impressions about good stopping places between MA and FL. Perhaps you could submit a review or two.

3. littleleftie

littleleftie
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the welcome..we head down south from the east coast of Canada. Along our travels we have some specific spots we try to get to each night --spots where we overnight but not in actual campgrounds. Our first official campground is usually Myrtle Beach State Park but this year we deviated from our norm and tried Huntington Beach SP instead. And yes, I've posted a few reviews already.

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your contributions to RVPR and the Rv community.

We look for similar campgrounds as far as clean bathrooms and safe places. We tow a 20' hybrid and we use our shower for storage. I think we both can agree that it is all about the experience that matters!

See you around the campfire!

Mike

5. dog bone

dog bone
    Expand Collapse

Hi and welcome. I don't know of anyone that wants to go into a filthy bath house, but they are out there. As the boaters say, any port in a storm.