Hello from Toronto, ON

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Paul and Susan, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Paul and Susan

Paul and Susan
    Expand Collapse

Hello there,

We just got back from Ottawa for the Remembrance Day Ceremonies, and were not planning on buying an Travel Trailer. We put a deposit on a new 2018 Livinlite Camplite 14DBS. We are very excited to get out on the road next May.

Looking forward to seeing some of you on the road.

Cheers!

Paul, Susan and Sandy (The furry kid)

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the website. We will look forward to getting reviews from you once you start traveling. You have a lot of adventures ahead.

3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to RVPR Paul & Susan!

Lots of friendly folks here for advice but we also welcome and look forward to your contributions! :cool:

See you around the campfire!
    Mike

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to RVPR and the forum. No doubt you will be anxious to get that new trailer out on the road come next May. Lots of neat folks here on the forum that will only be too happy to answer any questions you may have before you get underway. RVing as a great lifestyle and opens up a whole new way of travel. We'll look forward down the road to reading your reviews of the places you visit and stay at, etc. so jump right in and let the fun begin once you get underway...................

Happy and safe travels, BankShot..............(aka Terry)

5. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I just googled your rig. It looks nice. I'm sure you folks and your furry kid will get lots of use out of it.

I'm looking forward to visiting your neck of the woods. Algonquin Provincial Park is on my bucket list. I suspect you will make it there before me thus we hope to see some reviews from this area.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding RVing, there are lots of good people here with answers or suggestions. We are glad you joined and welcome your input.

Darrell

6. Paul and Susan

Paul and Susan
    Expand Collapse

Thank you guys for your friendly welcome. In 2019 we are going to do a cross Canada tour during the summer. Looking forward to making it out to BC. Been a long time since I was out that way.

Cheers!
    Paul and Susan

7. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Hi and welcome to RVPR. This last summer my wife and I did the trip across to Toronto to (that's a lot of T's and O's in a short space) see our daughter and it looks like we're heading back that way next summer too. We found several places in ON that satisfied our RVing needs and had a great time. You'll get great advice on here for all sorts of questions that you will undoubtedly have. This website is also the best there is for sourcing real reviews from real people. Looking forward to reading where else there is to stay in the GTA when you submit your reviews.
    Safe travels.

8. duane44

duane44
    Expand Collapse

Howdy! Sounds an exciting purchase for you. Congrats

9. blueaaron

blueaaron
    Expand Collapse

I always wanted to try Cross Canada tour but I'm still having problems with my fund to make it happen.