OT: The RV Park Pet Thread

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by MikeWaka, Jul 12, 2018.

1. MikeWaka

MikeWaka
    Expand Collapse

Hello, everyone! Here's a new thread to lighten up the mood, our own pet discussions. My wife and I own a Pomeranian named Jessy. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this critter. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet treats, a chillow, a few chew toys, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, only hairier and naughtier. Such a blessing! How about you? What are your pet stories?

[​IMG]

Ellistea, mdcamping and NYDutch like this.
  2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hmm, I wonder if I should once more go over our pet menagerie that travels with us? Nah, that would take up too much space on this post so will just mention our 6.2 lb. Pit Chihuahua that hangs with us. Her name is Gidget and she's our little cuddle bunny. Wouldn't leave home without her. Not only does she rule the roost at home but she also rules it in the motorhome.........

Really cute Pom you have there MikeWaka. Bet she's done a really good job at training you and your wife.........:D

Regards, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

Rollin Ollens, mdcamping and NYDutch like this.
  3. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Spoiled pets. We used to do some longs hauls on occasion. Mimi, our miniature Poodle, had to be either on my wife's lap or mine. Mine was more popular but I would not allow her to interfere with any controls. She learned to sleep semi standing. She could hold this pose for hours at a time. See the pic. 080.JPG

4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

That picture is priceless Darrell.....!!! If that isn't true love I don't know what true love is........:D
    I wonder if Jerry ever gets jealous........:rolleyes: Travel safe as you move about both countries. Hope sometime we can meet up somewhere again if our travels happen to coincide..............

All the best, Terry.............(aka BankShot)

Rollin Ollens likes this.
  5. Ellistea

Ellistea
    Expand Collapse

A PIT Chihuahua? Good grief. I thought our Jack Chi was a handful! (Jack Russell terrier and Chihuahua mix).

BankShot likes this.
  6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good one Ellistea. In addition to our Chipit, a few others on the forum already know about our other dog, He's a cross between a Bulldog and Shih tzu and I will leave it up to you to figure what mix he is referred to as.....:D

BankShot...........(aka Terry)

Paythebill and Ellistea like this.
  7. Monica998

Monica998
    Expand Collapse

So lovely pets~~ But be careful when driving.