Humorous Park Rules

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by rbnrbn, Sep 26, 2018.

1. rbnrbn

rbnrbn
    Expand Collapse

I read somewhere that there is a park that has a list of their park rules and that they were hilarious yet got the point across. Has anyone out there seen this and where?

2. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I have never seen a list, some unusual odd rules that seem the fit the needs of the campground.

There was a poster who hasn't been on the this forum in a few yrs, well anyway the poster was also a park manager who had problems with people speeding through the campground he managed, so they posted speed limit signs at 9.5 MPH, clever and got the point across.

Mike

rbnrbn likes this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I believe these rules might do the trick.............enjoy........:D

The 10 Simple Rules For Our RV Park

1. Dogs caught off leash will be captured and donated to the children's home down the street
    2. Poop Bags are provided throughout the park. Use them or you will put on the next day's poop patrol squad where you will use them
    3. When walking thru another RVers space without permission, please watch out for the trip wires as they are not readily seen
    4. Quiet time is from 10 pm till 6 am. Abuse it and you won't be too happy when our 550 lb pet gorilla comes knocking at your door to remind you
    5. Being nasty, rude, or using foul language with our staff will also result in a visit from the same gorilla
    6. If you aren't happy with the site you are in, tough. Simply unhook, start your engine, and drive on out..........the front gate
    7. We water our grassy areas each morning at 5 am. Feel right at home to grab your bar of soap and a towel and take a nice fresh outdoor shower. Really exhilarating in the winter months
    8. The speed limit inside our park is 10 mph. Should you feel possessed to go faster the spike strips automatically trip at speeds over that limit, so please be careful driving as your tires slowly deflate
    9. Feel free to use our on premises gym and workout room. PLEASE however leave your clothing on while doing so. Nobody likes to see aging naked bodies at any time of the day
    10. Last but not least we do offer free wifi throughout the park. If is isn't strong enough for you to do all the things you want to use it for please accept our sincerest apology. Then start your engine and follow the procedure in Rule 6

We thank you for your patronage of our park and hope you enjoy your stay with us. If not please also refer to rule 6

BankShot..........(aka Terry)

4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

11. Children left behind will be fed candy and soda until picked up.
    12. Spouses left behind will be taken shopping at partner's expense.

5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

:p I'm there, where is this rv park? or is this another west coast thing? ;) :p

Mike

6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Ain't no such park Mike, made these up in case I decide to open one myself someday. I'd actually post this if that were to happen by the way.......... :D

Regards, Terry.............(aka BankShot)

7. leaf peeper

leaf peeper
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Based on the number of people who whine on RV-ing forums about inadequate free Wi-Fi (because they can't hog the bandwidth by streaming movies), maybe more parks should have these rules in their brochures.:p

Lori-

Rollin Ollens and rbnrbn like this.
  8. Ellistea

Ellistea
    Expand Collapse

My favorite REAL rules are from North Crest RV Park in Waco, Texas. The owner is a real character.

Here are the general rules:

1. No Streaking!
    2. No nuclear or biological testing!
    3. If your grandmother approves of it, then we do too!

We had to stay there. I swear I decided based on his wacky website and those rules. We did assure him we kept the nuclear weapons above our bed, so there'd be no testing at the park.

mdcamping likes this.