"HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO ALL"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by BankShot, Nov 25, 2020.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

On behalf of my co-pilot, more affectionately known as my "Sigoth" (Significant Other), and I we wish you all a happy, enjoyable, safe, and above all healthy Thanksgiving Holiday. We are hunkering down inside the sticks and bricks and will miss our annual trek north to Washington to be with family but we will eat hearty and everyone will be together in spirit as well as on our cellphones........:D What would we be without a cellphone on Thanksgiving Day..........:( Anyone out there traveling the highways and byways drive safe and watch out for those morons and idiots that feel they own the roads.............:eek:

Regards, BankShot..............(aka Terry)

Cyclonic, mdcamping and NYDutch like this.
  2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thanks, Bankshot. Wishing you and all our other CGR friends a very Happy, Safe Thanksgiving.

3. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Thank you for the nice wishes, same back to you. We are staying home and not joining any crowds this year. But packing the motorhome up so we can leave Dec 1st to the warm in Phoenix.

4. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Right back to you and to everyone else on the forum! Have a great day and stay safe!

5. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone at CGR

Staying home tomorrow, got a 24# bird to cook, planning on 3 meals from this bird, including turkey soup

Mike

6. Cyclonic

Cyclonic
    Expand Collapse

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

7. leaf peeper

leaf peeper
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

[​IMG]

....and belated wishes to our Canadian neighbors

8. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

We wish we were celebrating with you folks this weekend. We enjoyed our best American Thanksgiving "Pot Luck" at a campground in Texas two years ago. What a feast! As it is, we are staying put here in the snowy,cold of Alberta. It is our hope that the border opens in January and that an effective vaccine is available before then. Stay safe and stay warm and enjoy your Thanksgiving where ever you are.

Darrell, Jerry and Mimi

Cyclonic likes this.