New member, new camper

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Violet Fitzgerald, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Violet Fitzgerald

Violet Fitzgerald
    Expand Collapse

Hi!

I'm new to this board and I am new to this hobby in the US but I've done some backpacking in other countries. It's a very different animal, I am finding.

Right now I am car-camping and running around the Kentucky region with my monster dog in a Ford Focus and everyone is very confused.

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hello Violet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you aboard, monster dog and all....:D With the dog and you in that Ford Focus I take you don't have a king size bed and a double door fridge but just wait. After you get acclimated to camping, etc. you might just end up with both.....:rolleyes: In the meantime enjoy getting acclimated to this wonderful way of travel. Make sure to post and let us know where your new travels take you. Have fun, drive safe and by all means keep the "monster" fed well........:eek:

Regards, BankShot............(aks Terry)

Violet Fitzgerald likes this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome violet! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your stay. Feel free to ask questions here if you need to.

Regards,
    Chris g.

4. Violet Fitzgerald

Violet Fitzgerald
    Expand Collapse

Thank you!

5. Violet Fitzgerald

Violet Fitzgerald
    Expand Collapse

Thank you, I will!

Attached Files: