Hello from TN Newbies

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Mike-Jena Buchanan, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Mike-Jena Buchanan

Mike-Jena Buchanan
    Expand Collapse

Hi, everyone!

We are Michael & Jena Buchanan. We used to tent camp when the kids were younger and decided we'd like to take up camping again but with a trailer rather than tents (almost 60 years on this earth entitles us to the luxury of a few conveniences. LOL) We want to get back into nature and relax. Two things we want to explore as a part of our camping experience are hiking and campfire cooking. We look forward to sharing our experiences and learning from fellow RVers. Happy camping to all!

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the forum. We will look forward to reading the reviews you submit for the places you stay.

Paythebill likes this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to this site and the forum! Glad to have you here!

--chris g.

Paythebill likes this.
  4. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Good to have you aboard. I'm sure you know there are great hiking experiences all over North America. We look forward to hearing about them in your reviews.

Darrell

Paythebill likes this.
  5. KC from ATL

KC from ATL
    Expand Collapse

Good morning! My wife and I just joined from the Atlanta area. We just got a 2017 Bullet Premier 29RKPR. We're looking forward to camping in the Southeast but are having a heck of a time finding availability!

Our top priority is finding ANY camping by date range. Are there any sites, tips, or tricks to search by date range without searching specific parks in GA, SC, or FL?

6. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

A big welcome aboard to both above new posters. As the other responders have said, make sure to post reviews of where you stay and avail yourselves of all the knowledgeable folks who are ready, willing and able to help with any questions or areas of concern you may have along the was. That's a goodly portion of this forum, to be of assistance to those that need assistance. Safe travels to you both..................

Regards, BankShot................(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.
  7. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the forum, Sorry, but I do not know any way to search for available sites except to do so on each parks website (if they have that feature available) We do not have a way to show all sites available on a specific date range. Maybe someone else knows trick I don't. There is certainly a huge surge going on right now in the camping industry. That's great for the park owners, not so good for locating sites on a particular date. Just keep trying.

Paythebill likes this.
  8. Travelling Andy

Travelling Andy
    Expand Collapse