CR App Covered Over By Macy's Ad?

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, Oct 21, 2021.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I just exited CR and went back to my app screen on my PC. Lo and behold my CR App had disappeared and had been replaced/covered over? by a Macy's app. Needless to say I was a tad confused by this so tried deleting this new app. When I did hit the "three dot delete" above the app the Macy's app was deleted and my CR app automatically was there again? Is this something that Macy's is doing or is someone else involved? I am going to try and find with some research but wanted to know if others have experienced this? I can't believe that CR would do this and allow their app to be overlaid by another damn ad..............

BankShot..............(aka Terry)

#1 BankShot, Oct 21, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  2. Janet H

Janet H
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Are you using the RV Life app?
    Are you logged in when this happens?

What sort of device do you have and what version is the operating system?

3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi Janet - I am using the latest version of FireFox with Windows 10 and on my home desktop PC. I was logged in to CR and when I logged out and went back to my desktop app page I found that the CR app had been replaced/covered over with a Macy's App. I deleted that app and the CR app reappeared. It has only happened once. If it does it again I will re-post on this thread and let you know. I have a feeling this is a FireFox/Windows issue and nothing to do with CR but thought it best to report it in case someone or something was trying to "infiltrate" the CR app. Stranger things have happened in this wonderful "world of tech" we live in now........Thanks for the reply...................

Regards. Terry.............(aka BankShot)