Can I use my washer with my slideout in?

Discussion in 'Towing, Vehicles, Maintenance and Repairs' started by KathyKathy, Apr 26, 2022.

1. KathyKathy

KathyKathy
    Expand Collapse

My slideout had a motor go bad. Am waiting for replacement.
    While I'm waiting on this repair....can I use my washer and dryer.
    It is located in the slideout.

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi KathyKathy and welcome to the forum. You didn't state whether the slide out is in or out but as long as the washer/dryer connections are all attached, and there are no cut off switches involved that would keep them from being operational, there should be no reason not to be able to use them. Having the slide out in or out should not interfere with the operation of either one. Hope you get your motor replaced soon and are able to get back on the road again..............

Travel safe and be sure to post reviews of where you stay on the flip side of this site. And chime in at anytime when you have questions that need answers or if you can assist in helping other RVers who have questions that you can provide answers to, etc...............

Regards, BankShot.........(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.
  3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I guess my eyes didn't see the word "in" at the end of your question. But my answer still is the same. In or out you should still be able to use the washer be it either a dishwasher or clothes washer as long as you have access to it.. Sorry about that.............:(

BankShot.............(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.
  4. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I would also believe that having the slide out in should be ok, with a but, not knowing if the drain tube from the washer could get pinched closed when the silde is in.. I wouldn't think it would but one of those things I would try to check first.