1. PenguinPack

PenguinPack
    Expand Collapse

We are newbies and our RV won’t charge fast enough to de-stabilize to leave. This has happened twice. Any tips or tricks??? What do I need to do or who to contact since I have no clue. In NC and stuck

Paythebill likes this.
  2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

A little more info about your RV would help. Make/model/year and I'm guessing you have electric jacks, so the make of them would help also. Are you connected to RV park power?

3. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

More than happy to try to help you, but need to know more info like NYDutch is asking. Without any of that your not going to get an answer that can help. Sorry

Paythebill likes this.
  4. Paythebill

Paythebill
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I wonder if PenguinPack was ever able to de-stabilize?....o_O

BankShot likes this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Either I'm not understanding what is being asked for or I'm simply missing something in my translations of it? If the OP was hooked up to shore power then my first question would be why wouldn't his batteries be charged enough to "de-stabilize", which I take is another way to say "raise my jacks"? Something missing in all this me thinks? Hey PenguinPack, how about restating your question in a way some of us (me) can understand. Then perhaps when we have the full story we can respond with an appropriate answer................:D

BankShot................(aka"Unstable" Terry)

Paythebill likes this.