What is meant by "RV Life Campground"

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Barb & Bob, Jul 17, 2022.

1. Barb & Bob

Barb & Bob
    Expand Collapse

We are new to RV Life and there is much we don't understand about this site. Is there any place where everything is explained? Are there discounts for RV Life members at RV Life Campgrounds or are they campgrounds that have been reviewed by RV Life members?

mdcamping likes this.
  2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

RV Life is a group of websites/apps that offer various information and services to RV owners.

this specific website has reviews and background information on campgrounds and RV parks. This site is unique in that, most of the reviews you see have been overseen by employees to keep "fake" reviews out of the system. there are no extra benifits here to being an RV Life member, except you wont see any ads. other RV Life sites offer lots of benifits to paid membership.

#2 Fitzjohnfan, Jul 18, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2022
    mdcamping and Paythebill like this.
  3. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

I think 2 or 3 years ago the review screening was automated via the system software, if the software flagged a problem the review would then have to be reviewed by an admin. Recently I haven't seen anymore forum questions asking why their reviews have not been posted, so I'm thinking the screening process may have changed? just an observation I could be wrong.

Mike

Paythebill likes this.
  4. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

What you get on this site is actual users of the many rv parks all across the USA and Canada. Everyone that takes the time to express their personal views of the park, from service site or amenities and as you might have noticed, not everyone can agree on what is good or bad. That way the reader can decide if the review is giving a real idea of the park or that the park or rver was having a bad day. I give my opinion on every park we stay in and try to let the next person see what we found, good or bad. I think this is the best review site out there, but there are others that can give you more reviews. I just like it here and don't use the others.

Paythebill likes this.
  5. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Take a look at this site to learn more about RVLIFE: https://rvlife.com/

And if you still have questions, ask away. We will gladly answer you.

leaf peeper and Paythebill like this.
  6. Rcsal

Rcsal
    Expand Collapse

Does RV Life Trip Wizard automatically load RV Life Campground information during planning? We cannot figure out how to synchronize the two pieces of software. Thank you for your information.

7. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

i'm still learning it myself, but i believe it does, if you select campgrounds under the poi filter.