96 Beaver Monterey "fill tank valve"

Discussion in 'Towing, Vehicles, Maintenance and Repairs' started by 96 Beaver Monterey, Jul 27, 2022.

1. 96 Beaver Monterey

96 Beaver Monterey
    Expand Collapse

Hi everyone, the Navy realized how UN-TECHNICAL I was & offered me a demolition position when I joined back in the 80's but our RV was a gift from my late Aunt & traveling the country was on my "bucket list"! We've been living in our RV since May 2018. We've been fortunate with only minor issues until today. I saw water dripping under the Grey & black water "box" so I turned the "fill tank valve " to see if it resolved the leak. It did but now we have no water in none of our sinks or shower
    Can anyone suggest any possible solutions? I would greatly appreciate it. All the local numbers I called don't do "house calls"& we are parked with cable & internet hookups so driving anywhere is not an option.
    Feel free to call me (954)394-7818
    Thanks in advance guys!
    Joey Burns

2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

so, first question is what type of water is it? is it from your grey or black tank or is it fresh water? this can help determine further troubleshooting.

3. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

Turn the "Fill Tank" valve back the way it was. That valve is for filling your fresh water tank from a directly connected shore water spigot. You likely have a leak in one of your fresh water lines or valves, possibly one of the low point drain valves. You'll need to do some detective work to determine the source before it can be repaired. Try searching on "Mobile RV service" to see if there's anyone in your area that does do "house calls" if you don't feel up to tracking it down yourself.

Paythebill likes this.