Slideouts

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Firedog144, Sep 20, 2022.

1. Firedog144

Firedog144
    Expand Collapse

Looking for power gear slide out, see them on e bay (new) anyone buy from e bay?

2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

There are several models and types. be sure you are getting the correct one for your setup.

Are you sure you need a new motor? some units can be repaired by replacing the shear pin which can be purchased at some hardware stores, or possibly lubricating or adjustiing the slide completely.

Firedog144 likes this.
  3. Firedog144

Firedog144
    Expand Collapse

The casing where the bolts go in cracked, it appears that the end where the rubber cover is is sliding off and the gear is loose. Saw a video and they say the unit is done!

4. Firedog144

Firedog144
    Expand Collapse

I do have all the correct part numbers.

5. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

I have purchased a lot from ebay sellers over the years and maybe I was lucky? but always got what I paid for and it was all good. Since you have the part number and the seller is showing or saying he/she has that correct part, I would buy it. You can ask a question to the seller if you have questions and try to clear up any issues you think you may have before the actual purchase.

6. Firedog144

Firedog144
    Expand Collapse

ty for the response!