Cheap Virginia RV parks

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by KatrinaLuzier, Oct 7, 2022.

1. KatrinaLuzier

KatrinaLuzier
    Expand Collapse

I have America the beautiful access card. Does anybody know campgrounds near Manassas Virginia that I get half off?

2. garmp

garmp
    Expand Collapse

3. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I'm not sure what kind of dollars your "half off" request means but I suspect you are looking for something very economical. We are at a park right now that we have to ourselves. It is not in Virginia. It is in Maryland 05 02 October 29 2022 Cosca Regional Park site 24.JPG but it is only fifty miles from Manassas. We are paying $13.00 (seniors rate) per night for a 30 amp site that has water, table, fire pit, on an asphalt pad, There is a new bathroom building with FREE (very hot water) showers and a playground. Obviously, it is very quiet. Your profile does not tell me much about your equipment. This park does have some drawbacks. Not all sites have power and very few sites will accommodate a larger rig. Many are also severely sloped. If you are less than 30 feet than you may be in luck. Sites 1, 2, 15. 18. 24 and 25 are powered (even though their web site say they are not). Sites 1, 2, 3, 4, 10, 18, 19, 24 and 25 are reasonably level. Site one is the longest with power. We are in site 24 See pics.

We are not here so much for the price but for its easy access to Washington DC. It is fifteen minutes away from the Branch Avenue Metro Station that gives you very easy and affordable access to most of DC's attractions. Shopping etc is very near by. Check it out. https://campgrounds.rvlife.com/regions/maryland/clinton/louise-f-cosca-regional-park-12107

I hope this helps you out.

Darrell and Jerry

mdcamping likes this.