"A THANK YOU Well Deserved IMHO"

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by BankShot, May 29, 2018.

1. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

I don't know who the Admin/s was/were that decided to delete that "off the wall" post earlier this morning from the guy who enjoyed visiting all the memorable spots and places and was wanting to start up some kind of following on his behalf, etc. but a BIG THANKS from this member. I can't quite put my finger on it but I found it to be a tad distasteful on this forum in the way it was presented. Perhaps I wasn't the only one who thought so, but again thanks....................

Regards, BankShot..............(aka Terry)

NYDutch likes this.
  2. Fun finders

Fun finders
    Expand Collapse

Exactly!! I thought the same thing. I was going to report it but we were busy and didn’t have the time. The wife was hungry and wanted to go eat before taking her to Walmart. What a better thing to do on holidays.

3. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

I slept through it. Drat! It has been quiet here for a while. It sounds like the post could have been entertaining.

Darrell

BankShot and Fitzjohnfan like this.
  4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

You didn't miss much Darrell. Just someone trying to start up some kind of following to further their quest for the good life they enjoy. I read about half way thru his "message" and then stopped as I didn't feel it was entirely appropriate for this type of forum. Just my opinion of course, others may have thought differently but evidently some Admin felt the same way a few of us did........ :rolleyes:

Hope all is well with you guys.........

Regards, Terry...........(aka BankShot)

5. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

RVPR policies don't permit people to use the forum or reviews as places to tout their own outside businesses. The post in question clearly violated that policy.

Rollin Ollens and NYDutch like this.
  6. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Wouldn't it be nice to have someone else pay for our traveling expenses?! I'm sure there are ways but we are okay paying our own way for now.

I hope everyone is having great weather for their journeys by now. I know here in Alberta's Bow Valley its been great. Warm days, cool nights and just enough rain to keep the fire ban away. The bears are out and about but no trail closures so there is lots of hiking and climbing and fishing to do.

Have you picked up your coach yet Terry? And have you make it to the Oregon Coast yet?

Best regards to all of you out there! Safe travels and watch out for the idiot drivers.

Darrell &n Jerry