Another new rv park website question

Discussion in 'CGR Site Admin, News and Announcements' started by Happy Camper X2, Jun 7, 2015.

1. Happy Camper X2

Happy Camper X2
    Expand Collapse

The old site use to show the most recent review or at least the most recent visit dat as the first review of a state. I liked this as I could look at various states from time to time to check the latest reviews. Now on the main page for each state there is a list of popular campgrounds and highly rated campground. In addition there is a list of recent campground reviews but it is not the most recent. If you go to a particular campground the most recent is on top but that review does not necessarily show up in the state recent reviews.

Not sure if this is by design or maybe it is just me. As an example, in New Hampshire, a newer review of Mi Te Jo shows up first on the Mi Te Jo page but not on the Mi Te Jo page. I just find it weird that it is not easy to see the newest review. Still love the site, just not use to the newer site yet.

2. NYDutch

NYDutch
    Expand Collapse

There's a known issue with the posting order of the reviews. The programmers are working on it.