Cedar Pass Lodge, Badlands

Discussion in 'Trip Planning and Travel Concerns' started by garmp, Aug 25, 2021.

1. garmp

garmp
    Expand Collapse

I thought that I read that the Cedar Pass Lodge/Restaurant was closed. Now I can find no mention of that. Does any one have any ideas? Their website says nothing of the sort one way or the other. We would like to have lunch there early Sept.
    Thanks

Paythebill likes this.
  2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hey garmp, wehy not just give them a call and find out from the horses mouth........:D Hope you find them open and enjoy a great lunch...............

Regards, BankShot.............(akaTerry)

Paythebill likes this.
  3. garmp

garmp
    Expand Collapse

I was hoping that some one on this board has actually been there to get their opinion of the food and just what to expect.

Thanks

Paythebill likes this.
  4. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Just for giggles I checked out their website and it looks like a really nice place to toss out the old anchor at for few days and nights. Boatload of pics that really show the area and what is offered, etc. Found myself drooling over those Sioux Indian Buffalo meat tacos on their menu. Those have got to be good!!! Hope you get a few folks on this site that have been there and that can and will give you some added info. If you do end up there by all means take a BIG bite out of one of those tacos for me and think of old Bankshot when you do...............:D

Travel safe always, BankShot.............(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.