Glass Plus Wipes

Discussion in 'Towing, Vehicles, Maintenance and Repairs' started by jmo, Aug 23, 2006.

1. jmo

jmo
    Expand Collapse

I really like these for the MH. They work really well on mirrors. Will have to try on some difficult mirrors in our house. When we first got MH I "splurged" and got cleaning products I thought best for cabinets, floor, shower, etc. So small and easy to clean so I feel like I am getting immediate satisfaction vs. aging house. Maybe this is one of the reasons RV folks trade so much...I am going to hate to see this baby show age...love it.

Pledge Pre-moistened Wipes seem to do well on wood surfaces too.

2. Hitch2go

Hitch2go
    Expand Collapse

jmo:

Thanks for the posting. I bought the Windex wipes but haven't used them yet. My only concern is keeping them moist after the package has been opened. Have you used the Windex glass wipes? Has anyone compared them?

3. jmo

jmo
    Expand Collapse

I have tried Windex wipes and found Glass Plus better. I'm glad you reminded me as I am having a hard time finding Glass Plus wipes :angry: and I'm going to call their 800 number. Once open dry out is a problem but most are much better at putting bigger sticky on packaging so can be resealed. Otherwise good ol ziplocks :)

jmo