Greetings from the Great White North

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by The Travellers, Feb 15, 2018.

1. The Travellers

The Travellers
    Expand Collapse

Just retired and plan on doing some serious RVing finally. These reviews you all are posting are very helpful in determining which park to stay at.

NYDutch likes this.
  2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to RVPR and I'm glad to hear you find our reviews helpful. We hope you will be adding some as soon as you get on the road. Happy Travels.

3. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the RVPR forum. You will find many fine folks here that will be there to add commentary, assistance, or just mess with you in general at times......:D A whole bunch of knowledge here to take advantage of any time you are in need, etc. Be sure to post reviews on the various RV parks and campgrounds you stay at as they are of great help to all the others on board. Safe and happy travels............

Regards, BankShot............(aka Terry)

4. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to RVPR. There are thousands of great reviews for all sorts of campground, resorts and parks across the country and south of the 49th. It is always encouraging to see more Canadian members coming on board and I look forward to perhaps reading some of your reviews while I am considering where to stay as we travel east in the summer. Safe travels.

5. The Travellers

The Travellers
    Expand Collapse

Thnx for the welcome. We are planning a long trip to British Columbia and back this year. We will have lots of reviews to write.

6. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum and Congrats on retirement!

Hopefully in the future to be looking at your reviews when visiting out your way! :cool:

Mike

7. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Welcome to the club. I too have just recently retired. Right now, we are in the warm (Arizona) but we will be heading back to Canada in March/April. Our bucket list consists of visiting Canada from sea to sea as well. RVPR is a great place to gain knowle

8. The Travellers

The Travellers
    Expand Collapse

Last year we did the east coast thing for six weeks after I retired. NFLD will be a fly in and RV rental. The ferry price is crazy.
    This year we are doing three months on the road to BC and back. who knows what the next trip will be.

Rollin Ollens likes this.