Hello from California

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Gail1954, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Gail1954

Gail1954
    Expand Collapse

Yesterday I joined and I am glad I did to get advice on traveling.

2. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hello fellow Californian - Welcome to the forum. Perhaps tell us a little about yourself and where you plan on traveling to and what you will be traveling in, etc. Being new to RVing I imagine you will want to start out by making a couple of shorter trips just to get acclimated to your RV out on the road and what it takes to hook up and all at the various parks and campgrounds you will stay at. There are a lot of very knowledgeable folks on this forum and any number of them will be only to happy to jump in and assist you in any way they can in answering questions and making recommendations as to places you might want to stay at, etc. So give us a holler when you are ready, I think you'll be surprised at how many responses you will get.....................

Safe travels, BankShot...............(aka Terry)

3. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thanks for joining. Our members are not shy about giving advice whether we know the answer or not. :D

4. mdcamping

mdcamping
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard!

Mike

5. Hutch333id

Hutch333id
    Expand Collapse

Hi and welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of help and advice on here as well as some really great reviews that have been left by thousands of members. When you have stayed somewhere, don't forget to leave a review because it may just help someone else decide on whether or not they may want to stay at the same place. When looking for places to stay, it is always good to read several reviews because we all have our own preferences and dislikes which may not match yours. If it is somewhere new, you can create a listing as well.

Safe travels.

6. Jack B

Jack B
    Expand Collapse

Advice? Boy do we need advice! Put lots of info into your reviews. I would appreciate knowing about clean bathrooms, dog play yards, and any walking trails.
    Whenever a park turns out to be a dud, my wife always gives me that look and says, "You picked it." Your reviews will be my insurance against the look.
    Drive safe and enjoy all the faces and places.