Hello from Utah

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Sharman, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Sharman

Sharman
    Expand Collapse

We are visiting Utah's five National Parks. Four down and Arches to go in what is apparently a major heat wave! I would like to edit my review for a park I reviewed recently....the longer we've stayed, I have noticed some things of interest. Is this possible?

Look forward to using this resource as we make our way home to Olympia, WA. And congratulations to all the new campers! Sharman

2. Onemoretrail

Onemoretrail
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member

Welcome aboard. It's been over 10 years now, but the DW and I visited the same parks and had a wonderful time. We did it in a heat wave as well.
    If you need to find out about editing your review, contact the HD by going to the home page and at the bottom click on Contact RVPR.

Sharman likes this.
  3. RLM

RLM
    Expand Collapse

Everyone should do Utah. Many Kodak moments. Welcome.

Sharman likes this.
  4. MissouriBird

MissouriBird
    Expand Collapse

I'm very envious. All of the National Parks, and the land between them in Utah, are wonderful. We usually base ourselves in Moab or between Zion and Bryce and explore from there. Have a wonderful time. It is definitely KODAK country! We would highly recommend a drive on the Burr Trail--east of Escalante and many of the trails in Canyonlands NP if you have 4-wheel drive and high clearance. Spectacular. Just don't count on AAA to come retrieve you from some of them!