Hey from NW Florida

Discussion in 'Welcome to Campground Reviews' started by Nineoaks, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Nineoaks

Nineoaks
    Expand Collapse

We live Popular Springs (Holmes County) Fl. 1/2 mile from The Al. Line and take full advantage of the cheaper Gas and Snuff in Al.
    I am Navy Retired , then retired from Marion County Fl as Traffic Supervisor (signs and signals), then Built Traffic signals, solar count stations and Solar School Flashers all over the SE
    Now we have a small farm and have goats, horses, dogs, chickens etc.
    I am an ex- long distance backpacker but gave that up due to medical problems and age.
    I Once kayaked and started the Marion County Aquaholics Paddlers Group in Ocala Fl.
    I gave the yak up and solo canoe and canoe camp.
    I have had RV's for years in fact every type but my heart was in PUP's but due to back problems We sold it and bought a small 2016 Coleman pull Behind which is really great, when we go our three Chihuahuas go with us and they really love camping. Our favorite camp park is 3 Rivers SP. in Sneads Fl.
    My hobbies are fishing, hunting, photography, reading and camp cooking ( which I used to teach that and dehydrating foods)
    There isn't much else to say about my 73 years other than every meal is a picnic and every day is a holiday

Rollin Ollens likes this.