Hi Friends I am new here!

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by Syed Yureed Haider, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Syed Yureed Haider

Syed Yureed Haider
    Expand Collapse

Hey pals! I am new here, and I want to learn about camping, what are the most faced pain points of campers which they face and no one talks about that, some untold pain points that are not discussed?

2. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

3. John & Annette

John & Annette
    Expand Collapse

Biggest pet peeve is loud people who are rude, last night noise.

4. weighit

weighit
    Expand Collapse

Getting a bit harder to actually get into some rv parks, they are all full with folks living in the parks living the full time in one spot life. They "think" it is cheaper living I guess. Some hav ebeen in those parks for years it looks like. That cuts down the available spaces for us who travel.

Paythebill and cerih like this.
  5. cerih

cerih
    Expand Collapse

Yes you are right. I also experienced this last fall. We traveled as a family. And it was strange to me that there were a lot of middle-aged people and it was a big company. Unfortunately their culture was terrible

6. garmp

garmp
    Expand Collapse

My peeve is people that book sites a week earlier, for two weeks, than they actually want, then cancel the first week, just to get the site they want. This should be stopped, but I have no solution.
    Second peeve is cigarette butts on the ground. It's bad enough the fire pit is littered with them, but at least they are contained & can be burned.

7. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Over our years of RVing we have experienced all types of RVers and they run the gamut, in terms of being considerate to despicable, of others around them. We very rarely have stayed in parks where RVs are crammed in like sardines in a can as those parks are the greatest for running into the despicable types. Thankfully we have managed to put together a list of parks where we are able to be with folks who are the considerate type. Unfortunately a big percentage of society in general has changed to where they only consider themselves and their own selfish ways, etc. It will be interesting to read some of the posts on this forum, as well as the reviews on the flip side, as we enter into the summer travel season ahead............:rolleyes:

Safe and "considerate" travels to all, BankShot.........(aka Terry)

mdcamping and Paythebill like this.
  8. Grizzly Valley Bear

Grizzly Valley Bear
    Expand Collapse

Inconsiderate, selfish, self entitled and arrogant people.

Paythebill likes this.