How to Post "Indian Hills Resort"

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by docsouce, Oct 2, 2017.

1. docsouce

docsouce
    Expand Collapse

Hi Folks. Just getting a chance to load up our RV camp reviews from our cross country trip. I'm new to posting here and after doing a quick search I couldn't seem to find a way to post a review of a campground that hasn't been reviewed yet. The camp is " Indian Hills Resort" . Their web site gives it an address of 7276 14th NW, Garrison ND 58540. This is a wonderful State recreation area with some great RV sites and access to Lake Sakakawea.

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Welcome to the website and thank you for wanting to add a park that is not in our database. To do so, please follow these instructions:

1. You need an RVPR membership account to enter information into our system. If you need to register for an account, click on the Register button on the Home Page menu and follow the prompts.

2. On the Home page, click on Submit Review.

3. On the first screen use the drop down menus to choose the country and state that the park is in.

4. On the second screen in step #2 click on the words “Add it here” located just underneath the name box.

5. On the next screen fill in as much information as possible about the park being sure to fill in the required items.

6. Then click on Save Park at the bottom of the form.

Note: If the city the park is in is NOT included in the list of cities, please let us know and we will gladly add it.

7. After the park has been entered, the system will return you to the Submit Review form and you will be allowed to write and submit a review for this park.

If you do not wish to submit a review at this time, click on Home on the menu to exit from this screen.

Please note that PARK OWNERS OR THEIR EMPLOYEES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SUBMIT A REVIEW FOR THEIR OWN PARK. If you are the owner/employee of this park, you are welcome to submit it for listing in our database, but please do not submit a review.

If you have any trouble, please let us know byt clicking on the Contact RVPR button located at the bottom of each page.

3. docsouce

docsouce
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the instructions. I tried to load the information 3 times and get the message" URL format is invalid..". I just finished loading my profile and I have 4 or 5 reviews pending so maybe that has something to do with it.. I'll try again in the morning..

4. docj

docj
    Expand Collapse
    RVing Expert

If you're getting that message the chances are that you're attempting to load a park's URL without using the "full" reference which will always begin with "http://.....". I you used a URL that began with something like "www....." you would have gotten that error message.

The easiest way to make sure you use the correct URL is to go to the page you want to cite and do a copy and paste of the address line at the top of the page.