Managing Favorites

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by Dennis Maroney, Feb 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dennis Maroney

Dennis Maroney
    Expand Collapse

Favorite List is a mess, when you want manage your list two drop boxes (the same) create new list, seems as one of them should be add to existing list. I also wish we had more options to include more states

2. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Thanks for contacting us about this. This problem was reported to our programmers a while back and we are hoping they get it fixed in the next update.

Also I am not clear what you mean by wishing there were more options to include more states. I am unaware of any restriction we have that limits adding the number of states. Please explain a little more.

3. Dennis Maroney

Dennis Maroney
    Expand Collapse

You can't put the states in alphabetically order, plus you can put duplicates of the states which doesn't make any sense. In takes forever to get the favorites file to pop up. Your database is going to grow if you continue to grow your subscribers, please consider growing your servers as well.

4. Texasrvers

Texasrvers
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator

Everything you have stated is currently correct including that it doesn't make sense. These problems have been reported to our programmers, and we are hoping they will find time to give attention to this soon. I wish I had a better reply, but thanks for your comments and support.

Dennis Maroney likes this.