New Member From Fallon

Discussion in 'General Community Discussions' started by AllissaWade, Mar 7, 2022.

1. AllissaWade

AllissaWade
    Expand Collapse

Hey Everyone, I m Allissa. I love hunting and camping. Hope we have a great discussion on this forum.

2. Rollin Ollens

Rollin Ollens
    Expand Collapse

Welcome aboard AllissaWade. I'm not sure how much hunting info you will find here but lots about camping. I suspect you may find some hunters here. We are a fairly diverse group but really, we are all about RV and camping. I hope you will add to our knowledge base and help out where you can. Thanks for joining us.

Darrell

Paythebill likes this.
  3. Fitzjohnfan

Fitzjohnfan
    Expand Collapse

Hi Alissa, welcome to the forum and this site. Feel free to share where you like to camp and hunt.

Regards,
    Chris G.

Paythebill and AllissaWade like this.
  4. AllissaWade

AllissaWade
    Expand Collapse

I will definitely share and ask when we planning camping.

Rollin Ollens likes this.
  5. BankShot

BankShot
    Expand Collapse

Hi Allissa and welcome to the forum. Great bunch of RVers here and no doubt a few hunters also so you should find some interesting topics to discuss, etc. with many of the members. I was pretty big into hunting myself years ago but as of yet have not managed to combine the two hobbies. Hope your upcoming travels are good ones in all regards. Be sure to post reviews on the campgrounds and parks you do stay at and let us know what types of game you bring home from your hunts.........

Regards, BankShot............(aka Terry)

Paythebill likes this.