Ocean Lakes Campground Myrtle Beach Sc

Discussion in 'Destinations and RV Parks' started by KETTERMN, Jul 29, 2011.

1. KETTERMN

KETTERMN
    Expand Collapse

Can anyone give me details on how Ocean Lakes Campground is in December? We are spending Christmas Vacation there this year and need to find out about the park.What are the best sites? What is there to do in December at Myrtle Beach? We have 3 children ages 11, 7 and 4.Any information you can give us we would be grateful for.Thank you and GOD bless

2. KETTERMN

KETTERMN
    Expand Collapse

QUOTE(KETTERMN @ Jul 29 2011, 07:46 AM) [snapback]26958[/snapback]

Can anyone give me details on how Ocean Lakes Campground is in December? We are spending Christmas Vacation there this year and need to find out about the park.What are the best sites? What is there to do in December at Myrtle Beach? We have 3 children ages 11, 7 and 4.Any information you can give us we would be grateful for.Thank you and GOD bless

I guess I should have told everyone it was in Myrtle Beach, South Carloina.Sorry for the goof. does anyone have any information?

3. dalsgal

dalsgal
    Expand Collapse

There are still tons of things to do in Myrtle Beach in December. Very few things close for the winter since MB is always so busy. The prices are better then at the campgrounds but there are still lots of people since many "Snowbirds" head that way so they can enjoy warmer weather than at their homes in the north. I don't know much about Ocean Lakes but I know all the campgrounds there are nice. What used to be The Dixie Stampede (owned by Dolly Parton) is now a pirate show that your kids would probably love. When you make your reservations see if they can get you discounted tickets for that show or for any other. Many times you can also stop at the Welcome Center as you enter the state and get discount tickets for things.